May 17th 2017 – BNO20X discussion about the ‘future of industrial design’
Amsterdam – On May 17th the headoffice of the Dutch Designers Association (BNO) will be the center stage for a open minded discussion about the future of industrial design.
An interesting line-up of panel members will share their views on ‘their perspectives on the future of industrial design’. Their diverse backgrounds will guarantee a vivid discussion and exchanges of minds, not only amongst each other, but for sure also with the younger generations of industrial designers participating in the event.
Panel members are;
- Mrs Ena Voute (dean faculty of industrial design – TU Delft)
- Mr Hans de Gooijer (chief design at studio HNSDGR)
- Mr Mark van Iterson (global head of design & concept development Heineken)
- Mr Bart Bakkum (cco & founder AMS Group)
The discussion will be moderated by:
- Mr Jeroen van Erp (chief strategy Fabrique)
If you are interested to join and participate in this event, please register via this link at the BNO website.